Role: Design assistants will provide support to the partners and project managers in the execution of interior design projects. This includes surveying and drafting existing conditions, development of schematic elevations and floor plans, sourcing furniture fixtures and finishes, client and vendor follow through, on-site project management, and problem solving. Ability for growth and upward mobility.
- 0-3 Years professional Experience
- BA or MA in interior design or architecture
- Familiar with Vectorworks , or AutoCAD with the ability to learn a new program prior to start
- Experienced with Adobe creative suite
- Ability to stay organized between multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective communication between managers, clients, consultants and vendors
- Self motivated
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Experience sourcing furnishings for commercial spaces.
- Ability to produce renderings, hand sketches and presentation graphics a plus.
Hourly with the quick possibility to grow to salary
Rate commensurate with experience
Please send work samples and resume to email@example.com.